Feb 1, 2010

I did it!!







Okay, I have a lot that I want to accomplish this week. One of the things on my list was to start a blog....I did it! Hopefully I have not only started it, but I will keep up on it. Things are so hectic right now, and this pregnancy has zapped my energy. We are expecting baby number 4 this July. To prepare, we are finishing the basement and adding in 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. It will be awesome, but I am definitely ready to get it d0ne. We went to Ikea last week to get stuff for the kids bedrooms. We took Steve's mom with us and had a blast! Neither of them had been there before and we were all like kids in a candy shop!
More pictures and posts soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I can at least read about what you're doing if I can't see you! I miss seeing you at girlscouts- maybe we'll see you at the chilli cook-off? Maybe I'll write on a blogspace too?

    ReplyDelete